The benchmark indices were trading over 0.5 percent higher in the afternoon deals on Monday led by a rise in metal stocks. However, in the broader market, the small-cap and mid-cap indices were underperforming their benchmark peers. The S&P BSE MidCap was trading 0.2 percent higher at 15,218, while the S&P BSE SmallCap index was trading at 14,520, up 0.1 percent.
OPEN INTEREST AND VOLUME
FII ACTIVITIES ( RS. IN CRORE)
|FII||GROSS PURCHASE||GROSS SALES||NET PURCHASE/ SALES|
DII ACTIVITIES ( RS. IN CRORE)
|NET PURCHASE/ SALES|
- Tata Power to set up 1,000 charging points for electric vehicles in NCR.
- Mastercard to start deleting data of Indian cardholders from global servers.
- ITC is open to inorganic opportunities to expand FMCG segment: Sanjiv Puri.
- Govt to raise Rs 100 bn through follow-on offer of Bharat-22 ETF in Feb.
- BEML hits three-month high; stock up 21% in one month.