Is your idea of hedging or having a diversified portfolio is trading in Index Futures market? Then you can be sure you have found a friend in us. Investing in Futures market is surely a rewarding market. As the old saying goes, ‘Bigger the Risk Bigger the Rewards’, this a situation no different from what it means. We aim to deliver the best rewards at minimum possible risk in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures. It is a highly profitable business in Stock market if you have definite plans and pre-determined strategies. Trading in index futures i.e. Nifty and Bank Nifty futures has never been easier with brokers giving attractive margins with low investment and highly profitable trades. Bank Nifty futures show high volatility and we aim to capture the maximum of this volatility and generate profitable recommendations.
1. 1-2 Intraday Trades in Stock Cash. 2. Each trade contains 2/3 Targets and 1 Stop Loss. 3. Recommendation on good quality stock, Mostly Lag-caps and Mid-caps. 4. Daily support-resistance of Incises with morning bell. 5. Full time support Via SMS/Chat Messenger. 6. National and International News updates and important event information on website.
1. We regularly maintain and update track sheet records of calls on the website. 2. Numbers of Lot to buy and sell are mentioned with the call extended by us. 3. At the end of the day, we provide call summary regularly. 4. All calls provided by us are intraday calls only.
1. Trade in each recommendation with a Fixed Capital. 2. Quantity to be traded: Capital per Trade/Price of Stock. 3. Follow the recommendations as you receive them. 4. Always follow Stop loss as recommended in the Call.
- INDEX FUTURE CALL : BUY NIFTY FUTURE ABOVE 10240 WITH SL 10205 TGT 10270/10300 (CMP: 10235).
- INDEX FUTURE CALL : SELL BANK NIFTY BELOW 22210 WITH SL 22270 TGT 22170/22130.
- INDEX FUTURE UPDATE : OUR BUY CALL OF NIFTY FUTURE ACHIEVED ITS 1ST TGT OF 10270 BOOK PARTIAL PROFITS.
- INDEX FUTURE UPDATE : OUR SELL CALL OF BANK NIFTY ACHIEVED ITS 1ST TGT OF 22170 BOOK PARTIAL PROFIT IN IT.