Trading in index futures i.e. Nifty and Bank Nifty futures has never been easier with brokers giving attractive margins with low investment and highly profitable trades. Bank Nifty futures show high volatility and we aim to capture the maximum of this volatility and generate profitable recommendations. Index Option is mainly used by traders to hedge their existing positions in the underlying asset; however, more on more traders are finding the benefit of this product by using it for pure speculation purpose. We provide intraday calls in highly liquid Nifty and Bank Nifty Options.
1. 2-3 Intraday Trades in Stock Cash.
2. Each trade contains 2/3 Targets and 1 Stop Loss.
3. Recommendation on good quality stock, Mostly Lag-caps and Mid-caps.
4. Daily support-resistance of Incises with morning bell.
5. Full time support Via SMS/Chat Messenger.
6. National and International News updates and important event information on website.
1. We regularly maintain and update track sheet records of calls on the website.
2. Numbers of Lot to buy and sell are mentioned with the call extended by us.
3. At the end of the day, we provide call summary regularly.
4. All calls provided by us are intraday calls only.
1. Trade in each recommendation with a Fixed Capital.
2. Quantity to be traded: Capital per Trade/Price of Stock.
3. Follow the recommendations as you receive them.
4. Always follow Stop loss as recommended in the Call.
INDEX OPTION CALL : BUY NIFTY 10200 CE ABOVE 104 WITH SL 90 TGT 114/124 (CMP: 103.50).
INDEX OPTION UPDATE : OUR BUY CALL OF NIFTY 10200 CE ACHIEVED ITS 1ST TGT OF 114 BOOK PARTIAL PROFIT.
INDEX FUTURE CALL : BUY NIFTY FUTURE ABOVE 10240 WITH SL 10205 TGT 10270/10300 (CMP: 10235).
INDEX FUTURE UPDATE : OUR BUY CALL OF NIFTY FUTURE ACHIEVED ITS 1ST TGT OF 10270 BOOK PARTIAL PROFITS.